Like This Blog!

Jan 7, 2012

Already Working on My Solo Album

I've got the basis for 2 songs for my solo album already DONE. I'll post some video demos tomorrow.

One is a combo of prog metal and hard rock while the other doesn't have enough done to really determine what genre it is. No titles yet.

And I'll be playing under the name Riots on the Tower.

Keep on Playing!
 -Bryan B.

EDIT: Well, a little later than expected, but here is one demo from my upcoming solo album. No name yet. It's only a guitar. Also, don't expect it to be "in time", I did this one kind of quick. It's really just to get a point across.
Oh, and I have decided on changing my overall genre to the hard rock styles seen in bands like Chevelle.
http://soundcloud.com/riotsonthetower/unnamed-demo

No comments:

Post a Comment